At All Star Chevrolet North we take safety very seriously and that means we want you to be informed and prepared for any issues you may face as winter weather approaches. It may still be fall, but we are beginning to feel the effects of the coming season, so we compiled this list of a few Winter Driving Tips to help you conquer winter with confidence
- Never warm up a vehicle in an enclosed area, such as a garage
- Make sure your tires are properly inflated
- Do not use cruise control when driving on any slippery surface (wet, ice, sand)
- Make sure your battery and charging system work properly
- Remember that bridges and overpasses freeze up first
- Any time your windshield wipers are on, your headlights should be on as well
- Brake gently to avoid skidding or sliding
- Stay alert, slow down, and stay in control
Our service team here at All Star Chevrolet North also suggests getting your vehicle inspected in order to adequately prepare for driving in winter weather conditions. Make an appointment to have your winter vehicle inspection done by one of our certified technicians by scheduling an appointment online here or give us a call at (225) 456-2922.
All Star Chevrolet North is a proud member of the All Star Automotive Group, and carries the Chevrolet line of products; which are some of the most reliable and dependable vehicles in the world. We serve the Baton Rouge and New Orleans areas as well as Denham Springs, Walker, Addis, Central, Baker, Prairieville, Gonzales, Hammond, Port Allen, Plaquemine, White Castle and Lafayette. If you are in the market for a Chevrolet, come by our Dealership at 9352 Plank Road in Baton Rouge and experience Sales, Parts and Service that is really All Star!
Our staff is qualified and able to assist you with any vehicle needs, concerns or questions you might have. We assure you that you will not be disappointed in our team! Come on over to All Star Chevrolet North to receive All-Star service!